There are currently no vacancies available.
- Special Assistance at Birmingham Airport
- Learn to drive with RDAC
- Tips for disabled and elderly drivers
- So how will autonomous cars change our way of life?
- Anita Bennet’s 40 Sports in 40 Days
- Disability Friendly Birmingham
- Designing for Disability
- The Curious Disappearance of Disability in the Media
- The Journey to Wonderland
- Naidex, what is it and why should you be there?
Accessibility Accessible places adaptations Adaptions asperger's autism Birmingham blind books Centres cognitive designing for disability disability disabled drivers driving Driving Instructor driving mobility education Enid's Story Equality eyesight Government interviews learning to drive media mobility Naidex NEC Birmingham Occupational Therapist open days optician public transport RDAC safety awareness Shopping summer fete Technology tedx theatre Therapist transport wheelchair workplace World Health Organisation