Picture by: Carolyn Lawton
At the RDAC we are able to offer motorcycle assessments:
- Where possible a car assessment will be carried out first. This will enable us to assess your ability to deal with road situations, planning and cognitive skills
- If the client has no car licence or once this has been completed an off road assessment similar to a CBT requirement will be arranged.
- Subject to a demonstration of control skills an on road assessment will take place with a suitably qualified motorcycle instructor and one of our own assessors.
- A report will be prepared to cover both assessments.
- The cost of the assessment will include the use of a machine and suitable clothing should it be required. Price on application.
- These AX may not be available at every location.