Congratulations to James who passed his Driving Test in Sale in November following lessons with Approved Driving Instructor Dominic Hibbin from one of our northern centres. James passed using a Lodgsons Lollipop grip secondary control unit. James had previously had lessons in a manual car but hand not passed his driving test. He needed to adapt to driving a car with a steering aid with secondary control unit. Following an adaptations assessment at the RDAC Manchester, James was keen to continue his learning journey through the RDAC Driving School. James went on to pass his driving test with the DVSA at the first attempt.
- Covid Update
- Our remarkable CEO, Colin Barnett has officially retired
- Driving Test Success!
- RDAC Manchester has been undertaking vocational assessments
- Driving mobility interview for BBC Radio Leicester
- Special Assistance at Birmingham Airport
- Learn to drive with RDAC
- Tips for disabled and elderly drivers
- So how will autonomous cars change our way of life?
- Anita Bennet’s 40 Sports in 40 Days
Accessibility Accessible places adaptations Adaptions asperger's autism Birmingham blind books Centres cognitive designing for disability disability disabled drivers driving Driving Instructor driving mobility education Enid's Story Equality eyesight Government interviews learning to drive media mobility Naidex NEC Birmingham Occupational Therapist open days optician public transport RDAC safety awareness Shopping summer fete Technology tedx theatre Therapist transport wheelchair workplace World Health Organisation