1. NHS health professional completes the Registration form
1. NHS health professional completes the online Assessment Referral form
2. RDAC will contact the client for payment where applicable; driving assessment £40, vehicle access and other – free
3. An appointment will be sent to the client in the post
4. Client attends RDAC preferrably accompanied by someone who can drive or using public transport or taxi if they are able to
5. Should client not attend the appointment the referring health professional will be informed
6. Following completion of the assessment a copy of the report is sent to the client, referrer, and if required to the DVLA.
Cognitive driving Assessment
Rica provides detailed guides on driving with various medical conditions.