RDAC offer motorcycle assessments:
- Where possible a car assessment will be carried out first. This will enable us to assess your ability to deal with road situations, planning and cognitive skills
- If the client does not hold a car driving licence, an off road assessment similar to a CBT requirement will be arranged.
- Subject to a demonstration of control skills an on road assessment will take place with a suitably qualified motorcycle instructor and one of our own assessors.
- A report will be prepared to cover both services.
- The cost of the motorcycle assessment will include the use of a machine and suitable clothing should it be required.
- Price on application.
- This service may not be available at all locations.
Payment can be made by cheque or by credit / debit card (by phone). Cost £99.00